DATE: Sunday 8 April 2018
MESSAGE: THE COVENANT
SPEAKER: Rt Rev J. Bawa
MAIN SCRIPTURE(S): Genesis 17:1 - 14, Exodus 4:24 - 26, 1 Corinthians 11:25
God changed His name from Abram to Abraham so that it would align with the new covenant.
God was going to make Abraham dominate through the new covenant.
The blessings were going to go from generations to generations!
There was to be a tangible component of the covenant (through circumcision, Genesis 17:10)
It represented what was going to come through the men who had to undergo circumcision.
We were already in the plan of God before the coming of Jesus Christ.
In a "circumcision", blood is shed. This was identical to what Jesus was going to do by shedding His blood for us on the cross. Where there is blood there is LIFE.
Hence the covenant was marked with blood and was not to be broken.
There is also the covenant of marriage. In the original plan of GOD it was not to be broken as it was to permanent and broken by death.
There is also the covenant of friendship as it should not be broken as well.
When we receive Jesus Christ in a way we are being circumcised in the inner man.
He is a covenant-keeping God, but if we don't keep it - it won't work for us (covenant). We will no longer be protected by it as we have walked out of it.
The POWER OF THE BLOOD is still strong.
1. 1st Nov: Celebrating 8 Years of God's Faithfulness with Bishop Khomani doing leadership on Saturday 10am-4pm, Sunday's Preaching at Waterfalls ICM 9am.
2. 8th Nov: Three US Missionaries heading to Zimbabwe Harare ICM. Rev Cheryl Eaton. Rev Joe Warner and Missionary Rita Verdery
3. 10-12 Nov: Annual ICM Waterfalls Harare International Women's Conference. Guest speakers Rev Cheryl Eaton and Missionary Rita Yerdery.
4. 17-19 Durban: Conference with Guest speakers Rev Cheryl Eaton & Missionary Rita Verdery.
You are invited! Host Pastors: Pastors P & S Mlambo
Chatsmed Candlelight Nursing School
82 Khuzimpi Shezi Road
Dalbridge, Durban, 4001
- Dates & Times:
Fri 1 Sept : 1600hrs- 2100hrs
Sat 2 Sept : 0900hrs- 1600hrs
Sun 3 Sept : 0900hrs- 1200hrs
DATE: Sunday 18 June 2017
SPEAKER: Server Target Gamunorwa
MESSAGE: Overcoming The Spirit of Judas Iscariot
SCRIPTURES: Luke 6:13 - 16, Mark 9:38 - 39, John 12:5 - 6, Luke 22:3 - 6
Among Jesus' disciples, there was one who was going to be a traitor (Luke 6:13 - 16).
There is always a Judas in all aspects of your life (relationships, workplaces etc).
There are a lot of Judas' in the Bible, but they are not called by the name "JUDAS".
You need to identify the Judas Iscariots in your life because they will bring you down - you can even be a Judas Iscariot to yourself.
HOW TO OVERCOME THIS SPIRIT
- Receiving Jesus Christ
Also learn to listen to your conscience.
3. Documention in business
- You should know about documentation in your deals (Jeremiah 32:9 - 10)
- As people of God, we must be clever and vigilant.
As we go out there, lets be diligent because there are many Judas Iscariot's out there in the world.