Skip to content
DATE: Sunday 20 August 2017
MESSAGE: Perfect Material On God's Building
SPEAKER: Minister Anna Tanyanyiwa
MAIN SCRIPTURES: 1 Corinthians 3:1 - 10
- Don't take your church "for granted"!
- As Christians we must grow up, if we are to become a "perfect material" for God (1 Corinthians 3:1 - 3)
. - We must be exemplary as Christians wherever we go.
- Everyone is important in the house of God. Find something you can do in the house of God (1 Corinthians 3:8).
STAGES TO BE A PERFECT MATERIAL
- In building something you need good materials to have a firm building foundation.
1. FOUNDATION BRICKS
- The bricks on the foundation must be prepared to withstand pressure.
- Same applies with the church today, "the brick on the foundation" must withstand the pressures.
- Are you prepared to stand firm when the pressures and attacks come?
- Hard bricks are the strongest, so you have to be strong.
- If you want to stand for your church; then go ahead, stand for your church.
- Foundation Bricks are willing to carry the burden of the foundation, which is the same for Christians to do in today's world. You have to be willing to forgive and FORGET!
2. CORNER BRICKS
- These are bricks of importance but a portion of it is cut/removed which does not fit into the structure or building.
3. FACE BRICKS
- These are bricks of importance which are placed in front of the structure or building to make it attractive.
- Say to yourself, "I need to have a good reflection of my church"; wherever you may go!
- Let's have a willing mind to change!
- However; there might be one brick that can collapse or crack everything. Hence look at yourself to see who you are.
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE A PERFECT MATERIAL (TYPE OF BRICK) DESCRIBED ABOVE?
- Obeying and serving the Lord
- Loving another.
- You forgive.
- At the end of the day, we will have our reward if we are serving the Lord.
- Know where you are when serving the Lord. Know your weaknesses, know your strengths!
- A QUALITY MATERIAL will enjoy Abraham's blessings.
- God answers prayers in different ways.